ST. JOSEPH, Mo. – The following is a listing of general highway maintenance and construction work in the Northwest Missouri region planned for the week of Dec. 29 – Feb. 4 from the Missouri Department of Transportation. In addition to the work listed below, there may be pothole patching, shoulder work, bridge maintenance, striping, brush cutting, guardrail repairs and other road work conducted throughout the region. Many of these will be moving operations and could include lane closures with delays. All scheduled maintenance and construction projects are subject to change.
MoDOT reminds the public to stay alert, watch for road work, buckle up, slow down, and drive with extreme caution through work zones and in changing weather conditions.
For more information about a project, please contact MoDOT at 1-888-ASK-MoDOT (888-275-6636) or visit modot.org/northwest. You can also follow MoDOT’s Northwest Missouri District on Twitter @ModotNorthwest and on Facebook.
- U.S. Route 71 – Pothole patching from the city limits of Maryville (Nodaway County) to Route B, Jan. 30 – Feb. 2
- Route KK – CLOSED for a culvert replacement from 120th Street to the end of state maintenance, Jan. 29 – Feb. 1, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. daily.
- U.S. Route 169 – Bridge maintenance at the Middle Fork Grand River Bridge, Jan. 29 – Feb. 2
- Route B – CLOSED for a culvert replacement from Route 5 to Route Y, Jan. 30, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Route CC – CLOSED for a culvert replacement from County Road 257 to County Road 259, Jan. 31, 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- U.S. Route 136 – Shoulder work from the One Hundred and Two River Bridge to the Platte River Bridge, Jan. 29 – 31
- Route 113 – CLOSED for a culvert replacement from U.S. Route 136 to 210th Street, Jan. 30, 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- U.S. Route 71 – Pothole patching from the city limits of Maryville to Route B (Andrew County), Jan. 30 – Feb. 2
- Route 113 – CLOSED for a culvert replacement from 240th Street to 260th Street, Jan. 31, 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.