ST. JOSEPH, Mo. – The following is a listing of general highway maintenance and construction work in the Northwest Missouri region planned for the week of Oct. 30 – Nov. 5 from the Missouri Department of Transportation. In addition to the work listed below, there may be pothole patching, bridge maintenance, striping, brush cutting, mowing, guardrail repairs and other road work conducted throughout the region. Many of these will be moving operations and could include lane closures with delays. All scheduled maintenance and construction projects are subject to change.
- U.S. Route 136 – CLOSED at the Little Tarkio Creek for a bridge replacement project. The road will remain closed through December.
- Route 275 – Drainage and shoulder work from U.S. Route 136 to Red Star Road, Oct. 30 – Nov. 3
- Route DD – CLOSED for a bridge replacement project at the bridge over Interstate 29 at Faucett at Exit 35. The bridge will remain closed through mid-November.
- U.S. Route 371 – Drainage work from Bush Road to Moore Road, Oct. 30 – Nov. 3
- Route 759 – Shoulder work, Oct. 30 – Nov. 3
- U.S. Route 36 – CLOSED for electrical work eastbound U.S. Route 36 at 9th and 10th Streets, Oct. 31, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Route KK – CLOSED for a culvert replacement from Cazzell Road to Flat Road, Oct. 30, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Route W – CLOSED for a culvert replacement from County Road 1040 to County Road 1045 (Randolph County), Oct. 31, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- I-35 – Pavement repair, Oct. 30 – Nov. 2
- Route EE – Milling and pothole patching, Oct. 30 – Nov. 3
- Route AA – Drainage work, Oct. 30 – Nov. 3
- Route 118 – The ramp from Route 118 to southbound I-29 is CLOSED for the Davis Creek Bridge replacement project through mid-December.
- I-29 – Bridge replacement project at the Davis Creek Bridge near Exit 84. I-29 will be narrowed to one lane in each direction. This includes a 12-foot width restriction. The lane closures will remain in place through mid-December.
- Route C – CLOSED for a culvert replacement from Route V to Route 11, Oct. 31, 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Route D – CLOSED for railroad maintenance in the city limits of Ludlow, Oct. 31 – Nov. 1. This will be an overnight closure and the road should reopen by 2 p.m. on Nov. 1
- U.S. Route 136 − CLOSED for a bridge replacement project at the Muddy Creek Bridge. The road will be closed through February 2018.
- U.S. Route 136 – Bridge maintenance at the West Medicine Creek Bridge, Oct. 30 – Nov. 2
- Route YY – CLOSED for a culvert replacement from Almond Street to 155th Street, Oct. 30, 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Route 46 – Shoulder work from the west city limits of Maryville to the Atchison County line, Oct. 30 – Nov. 3
- Route M – Pothole patching from U.S. Route 71 to Route N, Oct. 30 – Nov. 3
- Route KK – CLOSED for a culvert replacement from Route D to the Iowa state line, Oct. 31, 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Route JJ – CLOSED for a culvert replacement from Route FF and Imperial Road, Nov. 3, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- U.S. Route 136 – Shoulder work, Oct. 30 – Nov. 3
- U.S. Route 169 – Guardrail work one mile south of Route 46, Oct. 31 – Nov. 1