(News release) – The St. Joseph football scrimmage (Formerly known as Jamboree) will take place tonight, Friday, August 11, 2017 at 7 p.m. at Noyes Field. This is a scrimmage between Benton, Central, Lafayette and LeBlond High Schools. Gates will open at 6 p.m. Tickets are $5 for adults and students.
Qtr. 1 BISHOP LEBLOND vs LAFAYETTE North
Qtr. 1 CENTRAL vs BENTON South
Qtr. 2 BENTON vs LAFAYETTE North
Qtr. 2 CENTRAL vs BISHOP LEBLOND South
All City Dance Performance
Qtr. 3 BISHOP LEBLOND vs BENTON North
Qtr. 3 LAFAYETTE vs CENTRAL South
- Each Team will be allowed 12 offensive plays:
- There will be a total of 6 quarters with 12 offensive plays by each team.
- After a preliminary coin toss, the designated team will begin with the ball on their 35-yard line. The offensive team will continue with the ball for 12 plays. Anytime a team fails to get a first down, the ball is returned to the 35-yard line. The team will continue on offense as long as they have not reached their 12-play limit.
- Once a team has reached its 12 offensive play limit, they lose possession. The opposing team will take over and run their plays until they have reached their 12 plays limit.
- Penalties that result in a re-play of a down do NOT count toward 12 offensive plays.
- There will be NO PAT’s.