Siblings Found Dead With Generator Running In Basement

Posted 2 years ago

By Associated Press

KCKPD seal
Police say a man and his sister were found dead in their Kansas City home, and carbon monoxide poisoning is the suspected cause of death.

Police say a family member found the bodies of a 58-year-old man and his 69-year-old sister Tuesday evening. Their names were not released.

Emergency responders found a gas-powered generator running in a basement garage and an extension cord linked to appliances in the home.

The house, near 51st and Kimball in Kansas City, kansas was without power because of the winter storm.

Responders found carbon monoxide readings in the garage of 600 parts per million, far above what is considered dangerous.

Two small dogs also were found dead in the home.


  • http://www.squidoo.com/take-pleasure-in-unlimited-gaming-with-free-microsoft-points microsoft points for free

    Sign in along with your Xbox 360 Stay account, or generate
    your new account after creating your own selection. The best time to visit the
    Microsoft website is when there happens to be an event that touches on gaming such as
    the launch of an entirely new game. These occasions aren’t common and only occur when sponsored by some other company.

    Current score: 0